Wednesday, August 29, 2007

5ft Meeting...

" The Most Challenging Thing I have ever Accomplished"

Playing guitar is the most challenging thing I have ever accomplished. I am usually not interested in doing or accomplishing things. Even before, I don't even like to play guitar, but now, I always hold my guitar and play music. Learning guitar was very difficult for me because I have no interest in it when I was learning it. I only wanted to play guitar because my uncle said that learning how to play guitar is really interesting and because my friends know how to play, I envied them. I realized, when i was learning how to play it, that I do have an interest in this instrument. I may not be so good, but I do entertain myself when I play. I really enjoyed making music, even though it sounded awful sometimes. I had a band when I was in highschool. Our band became the official school band when we were in our 4th year. We were the ones being set to school competitions. I realized how proud and how happy I am to be part of the band. I really didn't expect that I would be on stage performing in huge crowds. Thank God that I learned this instrument.

No comments: